Current Golf Specials
We want you to know that we great appreciate your support at Duran. Please take a moment to view the specials below.
Receive up to 25% off green fees on Championship Course!*
*Some restrictions apply, please see coupon for details.
Military, Police, Fire, EMT, Paramedic and Teacher Golf Specials
Duran Golf Club recognizes and respects the nature of the Industries relating to Human Life, Safety, and Education (Hero Industry). With this said, we will offer special fees to personal based on the listed guidelines.
- Special rates are offered to Police (Local police, sheriff, highway patrol, ATF enforcement), Fire (Local fire, Paramedics, EMS), and Military (All branches), and Teachers (Full time and part time academic, coaching, and administrative staff) based on residency.
- To receive special fees, individuals must have proper identification on their person.
- To receive special fees below, individuals must be ACTIVE DUTY OR IN A COMPENSATED, EMPLOYED, POSITION.
- Florida Resident will be considered owner of a Florida Drivers license.
- Special fees are offered as follows:
- Florida Resident
- Special Fee 4a (25% off reserved rate)
- Non Florida Resident
- Special Fee 5 (15% off reserved rate)
- The special Hero Industry Rates will be applied to AT TIME OF CHECK IN.
- Human Life, Safety, and Education are asked to cooperate with the directions of the Duran Staff at time of check in.
- To receive special fees below, individuals must be RETIRED MILITARY, POLICE, FIRE AND EDUCATION.
Duran Golf Club will extend Special Fees to retired individuals who served in the Military, Fire, Police, and Education fields.
Special Fees offered: Crown Card rate on the Championship Course for Florida Residents Only
Time Offered: Mondays through Fridays after 12pm.
Individuals wishing to take advantage of this Special Fee will be required to provide proof of previous employment, such as a Military, Police, or Fire Card, or a letter from School or School District acknowledging previous employment.
Individuals not able to provide this identification will be charged regular rates, and will be given a credit for previous fully priced round when paying for next round with identification.