Host Your Wedding
Picture your special day overlooking the picturesque golf course, a warm breeze welcoming you, and the love of your life ready to start your exciting new chapter together! At the Duran Golf Clubhouse, you will experience an elegant reception hall, exceptional staff members, and a centralized location making it the perfect place to host your wedding!Wedding Resources – To aid in the wedding planning process, below you will find some of Duran’s wedding resources including many questions asked by brides. Duran Golf Club is open to the public, so you do not need to be a member at the club to hold any event at our location.
- Ceremony – You have your choice of being married on our covered veranda or outside on the golf course (two locations). Our veranda overlooks a pristine lake and is located at the clubhouse. Both locations are perfect for weddings. All locations are picture perfect!
- Confirmation – Your event is considered confirmed upon receipt of your signed contract and deposit. Deposit is non-refundable within six months of the wedding.
- Music – Duran golf Club has a preferred list of musicians available. All entertainment must be approved by Duran.
- Photography – Photographs are welcomed at the facility, but are limited to the site(s) reserved for your event. A preferred list of photographers who are familiar with the site is available.
- Tradewinds Restaurant – Receptions and dinners take place in our spectacular dining room. The space is decorated in warm earth tones and features breathtaking views of the Championship golf course. The room can accommodate up to 125 guests and is surrounded by exquisite decor.
- Food & Beverage – Tradewinds has an experienced culinary team capable of providing the most exquisite of cuisines. all food and beverage that is served must be provided by the Tradewinds. Choose from Banquet Menu or sit with Chef to create your own personalized menu. Your Event Coordinator will assist you with all special dietary food requests. Duran Golf Club is licensed to sell and serve liquor for consumption; no other alcoholic beverages may be brought to or distributed at the club.
- Guarantees – Confirmation of the exact number of people attending your wedding is required three (3) days prior to the event. You will be responsible for this number or the number that attends, whichever is greater.
- Linens – Tradewinds offers a selection of ivory, black or white tablecloths and various shades of napkin colors are included in your Wedding Package. We can accommodate other requests for linen/chair covers for an additional fee. Arrangements may be made through your Event Coordinator.
- Setup Information – Setups and removal of equipment, displays, and/or decorations must be coordinated and approved by our Event Coordinator.
- Vendors – We work with various vendors and would be happy to provide suggestions of those we have had success with. Please consult with your Event Coordinator for the Preferred Vendor list.
Click here for a wedding checklist.
View our video below.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our Event Coordinator at 321-504-7776 x 7370.